Not Enough Sleep
9.29Pm
Woke up today with Joe giving me a wake up call. Then went back to sleep. Finally dragged myself out when Gerby came in saying we'll be late if I dont move it. Went to uni and had a meeting, with work divided. Not much of a group work though with this assignment. Still i took the responsibility of compiling the work. Not much of a big deal...i hope. ARGH!!! My 200gb hdd is not here yet. That fella kept telling us their branch in Sydney kept sending the wrong package. Yea right. Anyway we couldn't stand it and i think we should take 1 first, instead of 2 waiting endlessly. So i told NgaiYung to take it. I'll post those pics up...later...with MINE~ *Sigh*
*The following will be blogged using pictures*
Meet up with Daphne for lunch later. Finally got a chance to see her after sooooooo long.
Felt like taking pictures the whole day...so took 1 with Gerby and Daphne.....
(L-R) Jennifer, Andrew and Patrick was sitting next to us, eating while discussing their project. They didn't know i took this pic of them. :p
After ITPM lecture, on the way to the carpark saw Sharon and Amanda. Sharon said she wanted to pluck some dunno what leaves...and i caught her with my camera. Not that clear though. Have this urge to steal pictures of ppl nowadays. Steal? Yeah because they were unaware. Its okay rite?? I wonder when will i get sued for this kinda stuff. Maybe their lawyer's letter is on the way as i speak right now.....Damn, I sure hope i'm not rude or anything...*Begs for forgiveness*
Rox fetch us to Sunny Bank Plaza for dinner later. Went to this Mi Fan (米饭) restaurant. Had the resemblance of Kim Gary back in KL. Food was not bad. Mine was only average. Gerby had some wantan noodle stuff. But....
NgaiYung had this cheese rice with sausage thingy. OMG!!! I should've opened my eyes bigger with the menu....
and Rox had this rice thingy. I forgotten what's it called. But it was nice. Had a lil bit of curry flavor....
There it is. Played a couple of rounds of Maximum Tune. Some racing game. Even bought a card that records my progress. *$ flying away...* Okay...now i needa get some rest before i can continue getting some brain juices for my ES assignment. But i haven watched episode 3 and 4 of 青出於蓝...I've only watched 繼續無敵獎門人 yesterday. Belinda Hamnett (韩君婷) was amazing. Well, IS still amazing. The 1997 Miss Asia sure is cute. I LIKE HER!!!!! *slurp* *slurp* Ok...time to get some sleep. There is plenty of stuff that has to be done.
Oh apparently Hanz also got something to say....Here! I doubt it'll last long though...*NO OFFENSE HANZ* hahahahahhaha
Adios....
Woke up today with Joe giving me a wake up call. Then went back to sleep. Finally dragged myself out when Gerby came in saying we'll be late if I dont move it. Went to uni and had a meeting, with work divided. Not much of a group work though with this assignment. Still i took the responsibility of compiling the work. Not much of a big deal...i hope. ARGH!!! My 200gb hdd is not here yet. That fella kept telling us their branch in Sydney kept sending the wrong package. Yea right. Anyway we couldn't stand it and i think we should take 1 first, instead of 2 waiting endlessly. So i told NgaiYung to take it. I'll post those pics up...later...with MINE~ *Sigh*
*The following will be blogged using pictures*
Meet up with Daphne for lunch later. Finally got a chance to see her after sooooooo long.
Felt like taking pictures the whole day...so took 1 with Gerby and Daphne.....
(L-R) Jennifer, Andrew and Patrick was sitting next to us, eating while discussing their project. They didn't know i took this pic of them. :p
After ITPM lecture, on the way to the carpark saw Sharon and Amanda. Sharon said she wanted to pluck some dunno what leaves...and i caught her with my camera. Not that clear though. Have this urge to steal pictures of ppl nowadays. Steal? Yeah because they were unaware. Its okay rite?? I wonder when will i get sued for this kinda stuff. Maybe their lawyer's letter is on the way as i speak right now.....Damn, I sure hope i'm not rude or anything...*Begs for forgiveness*
Rox fetch us to Sunny Bank Plaza for dinner later. Went to this Mi Fan (米饭) restaurant. Had the resemblance of Kim Gary back in KL. Food was not bad. Mine was only average. Gerby had some wantan noodle stuff. But....
NgaiYung had this cheese rice with sausage thingy. OMG!!! I should've opened my eyes bigger with the menu....
and Rox had this rice thingy. I forgotten what's it called. But it was nice. Had a lil bit of curry flavor....
There it is. Played a couple of rounds of Maximum Tune. Some racing game. Even bought a card that records my progress. *$ flying away...* Okay...now i needa get some rest before i can continue getting some brain juices for my ES assignment. But i haven watched episode 3 and 4 of 青出於蓝...I've only watched 繼續無敵獎門人 yesterday. Belinda Hamnett (韩君婷) was amazing. Well, IS still amazing. The 1997 Miss Asia sure is cute. I LIKE HER!!!!! *slurp* *slurp* Ok...time to get some sleep. There is plenty of stuff that has to be done.
Oh apparently Hanz also got something to say....Here! I doubt it'll last long though...*NO OFFENSE HANZ* hahahahahhaha
Adios....

1 Comments:
hey daren,
its jon here.. haha ur cousin jon.. yeah, too many jons, i know
anywayz, neat looking blog :) very sharp-ish
just thought you should check out www.sixthseal.com since u seem to be moving towards the whole blogging with photographs thing.. think u wld be interested :) hes pretty good
have fun, cheers
hm
Post a Comment
<< Home