From Nothing'ness to Something'ness
2.:23AM
Nothing happened today. But ME...I slept like there's no tomorrow. Take today for example. Woke up at 3pm from a 12 hours sleep. Then walk around the house and watched a few movies. Cooked the peking wrap chicken thingy for lunch..at er 5pm. Taste okay, not enough marination. 1 more piece left in the fridge now. Its gonna lay eggs. Then 8pm sleep again. Woke up bout 3 hours ago. Thought Gerby cooked dinner already. Mana tau apa pun tadak. So heated yesterday..or was it yesterday? yeah it was yesterday's leftover from the seafood that we had. OMG SEAFOOD! Hope my ear is not infected. Then decided to clean my room after watching Naruto 106. The side story has finally ended. Now the it will return to the storyline of the manga where Sasuke will venture into darkness. Can't wait. Anyway since I've nothing better to do, like somebody said to me...I added pics of my room, before and after cleaning. Just to prepare myself to the exams almost 2 weeks later. 4 papers within a week. Just the way I like it. Hope I can get some information writting inside my brain database. Else I'll be screwed. Just spoke to somebody is really unhappy nowadays. Hope she gets better. Then reminded me of another somebody who had troubles almost a week earlier. Hope she got better already.
Program 'Cleaning Room' Activated...
From this...
And this...
To this...
And this...Not bad huh! Yeah it looks like there isnt much changes but still..it is much cleaner already...Ah what ever...
Nothing happened today. But ME...I slept like there's no tomorrow. Take today for example. Woke up at 3pm from a 12 hours sleep. Then walk around the house and watched a few movies. Cooked the peking wrap chicken thingy for lunch..at er 5pm. Taste okay, not enough marination. 1 more piece left in the fridge now. Its gonna lay eggs. Then 8pm sleep again. Woke up bout 3 hours ago. Thought Gerby cooked dinner already. Mana tau apa pun tadak. So heated yesterday..or was it yesterday? yeah it was yesterday's leftover from the seafood that we had. OMG SEAFOOD! Hope my ear is not infected. Then decided to clean my room after watching Naruto 106. The side story has finally ended. Now the it will return to the storyline of the manga where Sasuke will venture into darkness. Can't wait. Anyway since I've nothing better to do, like somebody said to me...I added pics of my room, before and after cleaning. Just to prepare myself to the exams almost 2 weeks later. 4 papers within a week. Just the way I like it. Hope I can get some information writting inside my brain database. Else I'll be screwed. Just spoke to somebody is really unhappy nowadays. Hope she gets better. Then reminded me of another somebody who had troubles almost a week earlier. Hope she got better already.
Program 'Cleaning Room' Activated...
From this...
And this...
To this...
And this...Not bad huh! Yeah it looks like there isnt much changes but still..it is much cleaner already...Ah what ever...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home