Everything begins from here...
11.08PM
*Reminder: 9 Days to EXAMS*
Sigh. Stayed at home the past few days with the intention of studying. Not according to plans. Nothing stays according to plan. LOL. And my sleeping time is all screwed. Sleeping at 7-8am in the morning and waking up at 4-5 in the afternoon. Excellent. I serious have no idea why time passes so fast. Blink of an eye and the sun is up. OMG! Anyway watched Barcelona beat AC Milan just this morning. 2-1. Apparently live but it was a delayed live. Err ignore that. You know what I mean. Ronaldinho did the final say. Barcelona is gonna be so good this season. Then Arjen Robben won it for Chelsea. Arsenal drew again in CL. Their European form ain't that good, yet. Anyway downloaded all the required slides for my studies when I woke up. I though 'yes...I could finally study'...But it turned out? Gunbound until dinner. Watched Without A Trace. Blardy hell never showing the ending. Nobody knows what happened in the end. Talk about suspense. Then decided to post this blog showing ppl how did I dreadlock my hair. Or so it seems. LOL.
Here's me...
Here's the wig...
Here's the process of wearing it...
And Here's me and the wig...
Yes...I'm really bored that I created this entertainment for myself. Bla bla bla...Oh btw, Thank you to those who believed on the dreadlock, or even pretended to believe. Funny how I 'sinka'ed you all to believe. LOL. I bought the wig at the EKKA festival almost 3months ago. Its about time I put it to use...again. *YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED!* Well..not exactly...
It seems Jenn has something new to say also. Hmmm Mr Tang just did his first paper today.
Joe just registered Ragnarok Online Australia for me. Wonder when can I get to play it. That may be my route to the gold mountain. hahahaha. Anyway...There's alota stuff to be done now throughout the night. HK series, Manga, Gunbound, Oh..and not to forget Study. Geeezzz....
*Reminder: 9 Days to EXAMS*
Sigh. Stayed at home the past few days with the intention of studying. Not according to plans. Nothing stays according to plan. LOL. And my sleeping time is all screwed. Sleeping at 7-8am in the morning and waking up at 4-5 in the afternoon. Excellent. I serious have no idea why time passes so fast. Blink of an eye and the sun is up. OMG! Anyway watched Barcelona beat AC Milan just this morning. 2-1. Apparently live but it was a delayed live. Err ignore that. You know what I mean. Ronaldinho did the final say. Barcelona is gonna be so good this season. Then Arjen Robben won it for Chelsea. Arsenal drew again in CL. Their European form ain't that good, yet. Anyway downloaded all the required slides for my studies when I woke up. I though 'yes...I could finally study'...But it turned out? Gunbound until dinner. Watched Without A Trace. Blardy hell never showing the ending. Nobody knows what happened in the end. Talk about suspense. Then decided to post this blog showing ppl how did I dreadlock my hair. Or so it seems. LOL.
Here's me...
Here's the wig...
Here's the process of wearing it...
And Here's me and the wig...
Yes...I'm really bored that I created this entertainment for myself. Bla bla bla...Oh btw, Thank you to those who believed on the dreadlock, or even pretended to believe. Funny how I 'sinka'ed you all to believe. LOL. I bought the wig at the EKKA festival almost 3months ago. Its about time I put it to use...again. *YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED!* Well..not exactly...
It seems Jenn has something new to say also. Hmmm Mr Tang just did his first paper today.
Joe just registered Ragnarok Online Australia for me. Wonder when can I get to play it. That may be my route to the gold mountain. hahahaha. Anyway...There's alota stuff to be done now throughout the night. HK series, Manga, Gunbound, Oh..and not to forget Study. Geeezzz....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home