Welcome Summer...
7.27pm
8 hours after my second paper today, BSA. The paper was not too bad, just didn't know wtf I was crapping about for question on class diagram and statechart. 15marks. Prolly get 5. Some questions were at my finger tip and yet I couldn't recall it. That's when I started my 'crappin mode' (its not like it was off, if u know what I mean). Didn't actually gave my all prior to the exam, this paper I mean. All because of the introduction of WOW. World Of Warcraft. Joe came over and copied everything single thing into my computer and thats when I installed World Of Warcraft and never took my eyes of it. Only occasionally, to write some notes, trying to actually STUDY when my guilt overcame me. That was yesterday, and my preparation for BSA was actually 'not armed, quarterly prepared'. Came the break of day only I dragged myself out of World Of Warcraft to concentrate on my studies, partly due to me taking it for granted because I know most of the stuff in BSA during my diploma/h.diploma days. Then it was time for me to sleep, because the paper was at 8.30AM, which is bad news. 4hours of sleep and 6hours of combined effort in studies and WOW, It was showdown. I thought the occasional switch into WOW during the break of dawn will eventually kill me, however that wasn't the case. Managed to stuff everything, will almost everything possible into my brain and off I went, half armed, 3quarterly prepared. It wasn't so bad, cause most of the stuff I manage to memorise, only some of em was lost in action somewhere within my brain. Overall, didn't screw up much. That was my 2nd paper. My first paper was actually better, both in terms of preparation and difficulty of the paper itself. Enterprise System. Although Ragnarok Australia came into action during that preparation, the temptation was not as strong as WOW. Still manage to prevent RO from taking over and concentration on ES. There was also credits for the lecturer, who gave us the 'all so accurate' tips for the exams. Equipped with those tips, a little motivation and determination, together with sprinkles of concentration, the effort for my preparation of ES paid off. The paper was actually quite, and I mean quite simple. Not the toughest I've had. Anyway now that 2 is gone, another 2 awaits. Thursday and Friday. Back to back. Thank God that IS Consulting on Thursday doesn't require that much of studies, but ITPM will definitely kill me. That whole subject really screwed up. Quite a number of my assignments this sem screwed up. Well all my incourse results was published prior to the commencement of my exams, therefore giving me a glimpse of some predicted results that awaits. ES got 36/50. 2nd assignment was not satisfactory. Followed everything in the requirements and yet the marks was bad. So getting 7 (which I initially predicted) would be getting full marks for the exams....OMG! yeah 7 = High Distinction, 85%. Its not like I wanna target 7 or what, but just simply calculating. Don't get me wrong. Put that aside and I have BSA. 40/50. Not that bad, assignments was all satisfactory. Expected results from the expected effort. Getting a 7 for that requires 45/50 from my exams. Sigh. Judging from today's performance? Nah... Now we move onto IS Consulting. The best incourse this semester. 60/75. We lost most of the marks in the workshop but still manage to pick some up from the assignments. Getting 7 for that? another full marks from my exams. WTF???? Apparently the lecturer said that students who already passed the incourse doesn't have to actually sit for te exams, and because of that he is gonna increase the grading scheme for this subject to actually encourage students to sit for the exams. WTF??????? Okay now to the worst subject, ITPM. Total incourse of 46/70. Damn bad. Getting 7? Out of the question, because it can only be achieved by getting 40/30 for the exams. Yes 40/30. Getting Distinction, 6, 75% would mean getting full marks. Oh...My...God. It seems the highest in our class got 58.8/70. hmmm 46/70 and 58.8/70...thats not that far...rite? BAH! Okay enough of my studies.
Hmmm its been so long since my last update. Yeah, studies....yes STUDIES have been clouding my mind, with the occasional gaming and some other mind relaxing activity going on. Went to Sunny Bank last sunday for buffet. Some of them wanted to swim, initially I was interested, and when I thought about my paper on tuesday (BSA incase you haf short term memory load) and I haven't actually started it. Most of them finished their exams last friday, Brian, Joe (not the Joe I mentioed above...another Joe) and even Sebas and NgaiYung completed almost 3/4 of their papers. ME? I just started mine. They even called for drinking at Sebas's place on friday, a sorta celebration for Brian, Joe (No no not the one above) and Shiho for completing their exams. All of us, celebrated for them. Can you believe that? However, that night showed some funny moments, Jason started to act weird after 3-4cups, Peter did some 'drunken fist' stunt with Sean, and to fall flat when Brian attempted for a 'carry-behind-the-back'. But there were only laughters. Compliments of the influence of alchohol. There were photos, but all in Shiho's computer. So update those later. Ok its damn hot now, my computer its heating up and I've to cool it with my fan, instead of me enjoying some breeze. Poor NgaiYung got his laptop hdd fried. Came back today and he said he's laptop something wrong, only to be certified while I was WOW'ing. After 2 full days of Need For Speed Underground 2, the hdd committed suicide. Hanz gave me this link. A Damn funny comedian called Russell Peters, indian fella. Great voice impersonation. Get a load of it. Oh and its a Real Player file, and you cant save it as it opens directly from the link. If u manage to figure a way to save it, would you let me know? I wanna keep a copy of that. Its really hilarious. I've not laugh like that since William Hung audition.
http://rack1.nethosters.com/~charles/russell/russell.ram
Thats it, I'm fried. I needa take a shower and then proceed to slumber. Slept for only 4 hours last nite to catch up for BSA. Came home today at 2 and WOW'ed my way till 2 hours ago when the internet connection became troublesome. It has been disconnecting the past few days due to some unknown reasons. I keep saying its a sign, a sign for us to study. LOL. See....the connection is down again. I've to wait until the connection is back up before posting this blog. I'm gonna bathe in the mean time.
Before I go off, I'll upload some pics of the WOW online game. Liked the environment, liked the gameplay and liked almost everything in it. RO can't be compared at all. There's an alliance of human, dwarfs, night elves and gnomes. Then there is the horde of orcs, undead, trolls and the big wolf guy (forgotten its name). There are 2 worlds. 1 is normal environment where players can just team up to complete quests and fight their way through the worlds, or PvP, where players are thrown into the world where Alliances vs the Horde. So if you are an undead, and you see an opposing human running infront of you, you smack the s*%t out of him. Vice versa. Too bad the open beta is only gonna last until 23rd of Nov. Because then the payment server will be out, and Joe (yes, he is the 1 mentioned on the top) said its gonna cost aud80+ for the whole set which includes 1 month subscription, and monthly top ups are 15US. I'll prolly go back to KL to buy it. But I wanna play it. Its the 'best of breed' online game in the market.
Here's why...
This pic shows me, an undead mage throwing the fireball spell against the mob (monsters). Damn cool graphics within a 3D environment.
Whats even cooler is when I die. I become a ghost and wander around until I find my corpse to be resurrected. Awesome.
Sigh the connection is not up yet. Looks like I'll hafta postpone this posting until tomorrow, or when I wake up :P
OMG HOT!!! HOOT!!!!!!
8 hours after my second paper today, BSA. The paper was not too bad, just didn't know wtf I was crapping about for question on class diagram and statechart. 15marks. Prolly get 5. Some questions were at my finger tip and yet I couldn't recall it. That's when I started my 'crappin mode' (its not like it was off, if u know what I mean). Didn't actually gave my all prior to the exam, this paper I mean. All because of the introduction of WOW. World Of Warcraft. Joe came over and copied everything single thing into my computer and thats when I installed World Of Warcraft and never took my eyes of it. Only occasionally, to write some notes, trying to actually STUDY when my guilt overcame me. That was yesterday, and my preparation for BSA was actually 'not armed, quarterly prepared'. Came the break of day only I dragged myself out of World Of Warcraft to concentrate on my studies, partly due to me taking it for granted because I know most of the stuff in BSA during my diploma/h.diploma days. Then it was time for me to sleep, because the paper was at 8.30AM, which is bad news. 4hours of sleep and 6hours of combined effort in studies and WOW, It was showdown. I thought the occasional switch into WOW during the break of dawn will eventually kill me, however that wasn't the case. Managed to stuff everything, will almost everything possible into my brain and off I went, half armed, 3quarterly prepared. It wasn't so bad, cause most of the stuff I manage to memorise, only some of em was lost in action somewhere within my brain. Overall, didn't screw up much. That was my 2nd paper. My first paper was actually better, both in terms of preparation and difficulty of the paper itself. Enterprise System. Although Ragnarok Australia came into action during that preparation, the temptation was not as strong as WOW. Still manage to prevent RO from taking over and concentration on ES. There was also credits for the lecturer, who gave us the 'all so accurate' tips for the exams. Equipped with those tips, a little motivation and determination, together with sprinkles of concentration, the effort for my preparation of ES paid off. The paper was actually quite, and I mean quite simple. Not the toughest I've had. Anyway now that 2 is gone, another 2 awaits. Thursday and Friday. Back to back. Thank God that IS Consulting on Thursday doesn't require that much of studies, but ITPM will definitely kill me. That whole subject really screwed up. Quite a number of my assignments this sem screwed up. Well all my incourse results was published prior to the commencement of my exams, therefore giving me a glimpse of some predicted results that awaits. ES got 36/50. 2nd assignment was not satisfactory. Followed everything in the requirements and yet the marks was bad. So getting 7 (which I initially predicted) would be getting full marks for the exams....OMG! yeah 7 = High Distinction, 85%. Its not like I wanna target 7 or what, but just simply calculating. Don't get me wrong. Put that aside and I have BSA. 40/50. Not that bad, assignments was all satisfactory. Expected results from the expected effort. Getting a 7 for that requires 45/50 from my exams. Sigh. Judging from today's performance? Nah... Now we move onto IS Consulting. The best incourse this semester. 60/75. We lost most of the marks in the workshop but still manage to pick some up from the assignments. Getting 7 for that? another full marks from my exams. WTF???? Apparently the lecturer said that students who already passed the incourse doesn't have to actually sit for te exams, and because of that he is gonna increase the grading scheme for this subject to actually encourage students to sit for the exams. WTF??????? Okay now to the worst subject, ITPM. Total incourse of 46/70. Damn bad. Getting 7? Out of the question, because it can only be achieved by getting 40/30 for the exams. Yes 40/30. Getting Distinction, 6, 75% would mean getting full marks. Oh...My...God. It seems the highest in our class got 58.8/70. hmmm 46/70 and 58.8/70...thats not that far...rite? BAH! Okay enough of my studies.
Hmmm its been so long since my last update. Yeah, studies....yes STUDIES have been clouding my mind, with the occasional gaming and some other mind relaxing activity going on. Went to Sunny Bank last sunday for buffet. Some of them wanted to swim, initially I was interested, and when I thought about my paper on tuesday (BSA incase you haf short term memory load) and I haven't actually started it. Most of them finished their exams last friday, Brian, Joe (not the Joe I mentioed above...another Joe) and even Sebas and NgaiYung completed almost 3/4 of their papers. ME? I just started mine. They even called for drinking at Sebas's place on friday, a sorta celebration for Brian, Joe (No no not the one above) and Shiho for completing their exams. All of us, celebrated for them. Can you believe that? However, that night showed some funny moments, Jason started to act weird after 3-4cups, Peter did some 'drunken fist' stunt with Sean, and to fall flat when Brian attempted for a 'carry-behind-the-back'. But there were only laughters. Compliments of the influence of alchohol. There were photos, but all in Shiho's computer. So update those later. Ok its damn hot now, my computer its heating up and I've to cool it with my fan, instead of me enjoying some breeze. Poor NgaiYung got his laptop hdd fried. Came back today and he said he's laptop something wrong, only to be certified while I was WOW'ing. After 2 full days of Need For Speed Underground 2, the hdd committed suicide. Hanz gave me this link. A Damn funny comedian called Russell Peters, indian fella. Great voice impersonation. Get a load of it. Oh and its a Real Player file, and you cant save it as it opens directly from the link. If u manage to figure a way to save it, would you let me know? I wanna keep a copy of that. Its really hilarious. I've not laugh like that since William Hung audition.
http://rack1.nethosters.com/~charles/russell/russell.ram
Thats it, I'm fried. I needa take a shower and then proceed to slumber. Slept for only 4 hours last nite to catch up for BSA. Came home today at 2 and WOW'ed my way till 2 hours ago when the internet connection became troublesome. It has been disconnecting the past few days due to some unknown reasons. I keep saying its a sign, a sign for us to study. LOL. See....the connection is down again. I've to wait until the connection is back up before posting this blog. I'm gonna bathe in the mean time.
Before I go off, I'll upload some pics of the WOW online game. Liked the environment, liked the gameplay and liked almost everything in it. RO can't be compared at all. There's an alliance of human, dwarfs, night elves and gnomes. Then there is the horde of orcs, undead, trolls and the big wolf guy (forgotten its name). There are 2 worlds. 1 is normal environment where players can just team up to complete quests and fight their way through the worlds, or PvP, where players are thrown into the world where Alliances vs the Horde. So if you are an undead, and you see an opposing human running infront of you, you smack the s*%t out of him. Vice versa. Too bad the open beta is only gonna last until 23rd of Nov. Because then the payment server will be out, and Joe (yes, he is the 1 mentioned on the top) said its gonna cost aud80+ for the whole set which includes 1 month subscription, and monthly top ups are 15US. I'll prolly go back to KL to buy it. But I wanna play it. Its the 'best of breed' online game in the market.
Here's why...
This pic shows me, an undead mage throwing the fireball spell against the mob (monsters). Damn cool graphics within a 3D environment.
Whats even cooler is when I die. I become a ghost and wander around until I find my corpse to be resurrected. Awesome.
Sigh the connection is not up yet. Looks like I'll hafta postpone this posting until tomorrow, or when I wake up :P
OMG HOT!!! HOOT!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home