Thoughts of ReMyD: Rain...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Rain...

4.30PM. Here I sitting down with nothing to do...

....

OMGWTFBBQPWND. Just as I was going to yap about how bored I'm gonna be for the next hour, my boss walks into my cubicle and hands me another excel sheet, and I'm being told to arrange the data accordingly and sort the budget using the JDE (JD Edwards) requirement as printed out by the GM of GSK. I have to say that SAP is so much more user friendly compared to JDE (after using it for one day only though) and GSK is gonna fully implement SAP throughout 3rd quarter next year. Ah its none of my business yet anyways, better finish up my work and hopefully I can complete it before today ends. I'll prolly continue this tonight, or tomorrow when a similar situation appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home