Into My Second Week...
12.24AM
WoW into weekly scheduled 4hour maintenance. Gets me off the game once a while to focus on what I needa do tomorrow. So its a good thing :p. Came back from Econs class just now. Another 'Lecturer-not-so-prepared-and-stuttering-throughout-without-us-understanding' class. I thought that'll only happen in the first class. Tutorial was bad. He seems to be talking to himself. Its gonna be bad. Some questions went unanswered, partly because he went into a different 'channel' for some of them. No use talking about them on the blog, it takes a long time to explain the terms and stuff.
Wanted to prepare for tomorrow morning's lecture and tut, only to realise that is not necessary. And with a 9am class tomorrow morning, I really should be going to bed at this instant. BUT~ as always, its just too early for me to sleep. Downloaded all assessments for the first half of this sem. Finance has 1 midterm exam, and 1 final exam for assessments. Not bad. Consumer Behaviour is all assignments based with 2 quizzes. Not too bad.
Hmmm ain't nothing to talk about these few days because, really, nothing much happened. Made a couple of frens, dinners and living on the healthy diet Oh and 1 more thing. Many of you eat TimTams rite? That chocolate biscuit thingy. Yeah now comes with all sorts of flavors. Caramel..bla bla bla. And recently, Chilli Flavour. Can you believe what it'll taste like? Chocolate biscuit with chilli flavour. Haven't tasted it though, Dylan bought it, you can ask him. Anyway enought babbling. I'm off. Nothing to crap about. I'm really getting very irritated with this stupid internet connection that is so blardy slow. Adios!
WoW into weekly scheduled 4hour maintenance. Gets me off the game once a while to focus on what I needa do tomorrow. So its a good thing :p. Came back from Econs class just now. Another 'Lecturer-not-so-prepared-and-stuttering-throughout-without-us-understanding' class. I thought that'll only happen in the first class. Tutorial was bad. He seems to be talking to himself. Its gonna be bad. Some questions went unanswered, partly because he went into a different 'channel' for some of them. No use talking about them on the blog, it takes a long time to explain the terms and stuff.
Wanted to prepare for tomorrow morning's lecture and tut, only to realise that is not necessary. And with a 9am class tomorrow morning, I really should be going to bed at this instant. BUT~ as always, its just too early for me to sleep. Downloaded all assessments for the first half of this sem. Finance has 1 midterm exam, and 1 final exam for assessments. Not bad. Consumer Behaviour is all assignments based with 2 quizzes. Not too bad.
Hmmm ain't nothing to talk about these few days because, really, nothing much happened. Made a couple of frens, dinners and living on the healthy diet Oh and 1 more thing. Many of you eat TimTams rite? That chocolate biscuit thingy. Yeah now comes with all sorts of flavors. Caramel..bla bla bla. And recently, Chilli Flavour. Can you believe what it'll taste like? Chocolate biscuit with chilli flavour. Haven't tasted it though, Dylan bought it, you can ask him. Anyway enought babbling. I'm off. Nothing to crap about. I'm really getting very irritated with this stupid internet connection that is so blardy slow. Adios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home