Thoughts of ReMyD: World of Warcraft

Thursday, November 18, 2004

World of Warcraft

5.43PM

Just came back from my third paper, IS Consulting. 9 questions for 100 marks. If those were short answer questions, I'll probably get full marks. But thats not always the case, and reality is, questions that ask for definition and provide full description on discussion. Therefore crapping mode is activated again. But this time crapping mode didn't get me far, because my answers were turning in circles. Ah I don't even know what I'm talking about now. Try to imagine how my paper would've been. Ok...there's another paper, FINAL paper tomorrow at 8.30AM and the only preparation I did was bout a week ago before all my exams started. Now I needa recap everything within 6-7 hours. Why? Because I needa sleep. Rest my computer for a while before installing stuff again. Don't wanna overheat my harddisk. Dowana be like NgaiYung liddat, the sudden threat of losing the laptop, fortunately..he recovered. So not much crap for today, just pictures of WoW screenshots I made during my day long indulgance yesterday.


Here's me lying down, resting and playing dead. Hey..I AM UNDEAD!


Here's the result of server lag, and me waiting to cast that frost spell onto the humanoid. Undead and Human don't mix!


Now here's a poor dead body that's hung up the tree. All so cruel undead, I love it.


This is one cursed undead. Those still bound by the Lich King's scourge. So I'll hafta kill it to free them off their sufferings.


Another poor soul. Hey this was taken outside the humanoid's outpost. They ARE KILLING THEIR OWN KIND! Wicked.


Now here's me scouting for humaniods to kill. Those down there are level ??. Meaning way above me. That place there is a Monastery, where they worship some human god in WoW. Gonna tear that place down when I come up to level. Some humans just out of that place, and because I'm in the PvP server, we, the Hordes are suppose to kill the Alliances. Therefore I told everyone that humans have invaded so come and wipe em out. It was awesome. Those opposing players went swearing.


Now this is a picture of me underwater, swimming. Look at those fishes over there. Feel like fishing and cooking something to eat. Even though everything tastes like ashe when I put it in my mouth, still its fun, learning how to cook and fish.

There it is. Btw, I'm on server 27, PvP server. I've another character on 18. Another PvP but haven played that yet. This open beta server is until 23rd of Nov, so don't have much time to play. Gonna buy it when its officially on sale. Thats it, I'm gonna hit the sack, Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home