Availability Reinserted
12:07PM
Sup Peps! Wow its been more than 3 months since my last post, well mostly due to my return to KL during the summer and my unsettling condition since my return to Bris. Everything is cool now and this blog will now resume function. No I've not forgotten bout this blog, as many would say I acted busy and bla bla bla (LOL), its mostly because of my laziness back in KL to update this blog and more importantly, WoW prevented me in doing so. Enough of that crap, now let me update YOU on my current situation.
Graduated from QUT already, which Bachelor of Information Technology majoring in Information Systems on the 15th of Feb, or known as 5th day in Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year in KL wasn't too bad, although ang pows were less cause I didn't do much visiting, still its not too bad. When I came back, lots of stuff got in the way. First was my application for my Masters, which they said that nobody received my faxed application, so I had to re-aply 3days before my return to Bris. Then when all my application was settled, I couldn't move into my place yet, which is Unilodge Brisbane right smack in the city because I'd no money to pay. Dad hadn't transfered the money therefore I'd to wait until the money got transfered before I can actually pay up my acceptance offer from QUT and my application in Unilodge. In the mean time I stayed in Hanz's place until last Thursday, where I moved in officially in my Room 1101 in Unilodge. The place is not too bad, although cookings have to be done in the common level, Level 4. Laundries as well, Aud2.20 per wash and per dry. By then I paid for my acceptance offer already and my CoE was generated. PHEW~! Finally a sigh of relief. I'm now officially a Masters Of Business student in QUT, majoring in Applied Finance. Even my student card was promoted to Masters Student. (Woooo...nothing to shout about...really...:p) So far meet only 1 fella who stays just opposite of my room, an exchange english student who is studying Law in QUT, Michael. Chances to meet others will come in the future. Then I got con'ed by Unilodge on Saturday where I realised that the internet connection I applied was actually 480kb....where KB stands for Kilo BITS...and not Bytes. And 480kBITs is actually equivalent to 60kBYTES. Can you believe that? No wonder my WoW latency rose all the way up to 700ms+ and I've been experiencing 1.3kms minimum for the past few days. How the hell will I be able to play smoothly that way? Came the complain mail to the Technical Support team and their reply was Unilodge Brisbane will be upgrading their bandwidth ETA 4th March. Okay thats not too bad. Hopefully speed smoothens. I definitely can't put up with the frequent disconnection. Kay, enought bout Unilodge.
Finally went for my first class yesterday night, Managerial Economics. Learn whole lot bout economics and the prospective of economics in the future, what is economics, micro/macroeconomics and the difference between positive and normative economics. Not bad. Kinda like that subject BUT I felt that the lecturer wasn't prepared for the lecture what so ever because he was stuttering all along the way. If this continues it'll be bad news. Then it was today, a 9am class of Managerial Finance. Guess what? I woke up late. My alarm was suppose to go off by 8am but when I saw the time, it was 9.38am. FARK! Made my way to class by 10am. Missed first half of the class which fortunately for me, was just introduction and definition of some financial terms. Learned bout equity and assets and debts and financial security and shares and Time Value Money and a whole lot of calculative stuff. More on calculation next week. I will definitely enjoy this subject. Needa get a calculator prepared.
Got another class to attend today, Intro To Management, a freaking 3 hour lecture which ends at 9pm. Hopefully its not a boring class. My timetable is not too bad, Tuesday night, Wednesday morning + night and Thursday night. So far more than half of the class is asian. Seen alot of Thai students. Hmmmm.
OMG!!! I just saw an ad on worms growing in bodies and emerging in odd places. Emerging Snatches on 9.30 thursday. EWWWW...gross. Gonna watch it.
Anyway thats bout it for today. Gonna settle some immigration stuff today and hopefully get a 2 year extenstion so that there will be less hassle bout it in the future. Blast my phone that got haywired since last month where the interface just goes off but its actually on. Gonna see if its actually worth fixing cause I'm gonna actually end that contract soon. I'll see what can be done. So no pictures for this blog until I get my camera mailed over or my phone fixed. Will post pics on my graduation on the next blog. Meeting NgaiYung up at Hungry Jacks.
There you go.
Sup Peps! Wow its been more than 3 months since my last post, well mostly due to my return to KL during the summer and my unsettling condition since my return to Bris. Everything is cool now and this blog will now resume function. No I've not forgotten bout this blog, as many would say I acted busy and bla bla bla (LOL), its mostly because of my laziness back in KL to update this blog and more importantly, WoW prevented me in doing so. Enough of that crap, now let me update YOU on my current situation.
Graduated from QUT already, which Bachelor of Information Technology majoring in Information Systems on the 15th of Feb, or known as 5th day in Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year in KL wasn't too bad, although ang pows were less cause I didn't do much visiting, still its not too bad. When I came back, lots of stuff got in the way. First was my application for my Masters, which they said that nobody received my faxed application, so I had to re-aply 3days before my return to Bris. Then when all my application was settled, I couldn't move into my place yet, which is Unilodge Brisbane right smack in the city because I'd no money to pay. Dad hadn't transfered the money therefore I'd to wait until the money got transfered before I can actually pay up my acceptance offer from QUT and my application in Unilodge. In the mean time I stayed in Hanz's place until last Thursday, where I moved in officially in my Room 1101 in Unilodge. The place is not too bad, although cookings have to be done in the common level, Level 4. Laundries as well, Aud2.20 per wash and per dry. By then I paid for my acceptance offer already and my CoE was generated. PHEW~! Finally a sigh of relief. I'm now officially a Masters Of Business student in QUT, majoring in Applied Finance. Even my student card was promoted to Masters Student. (Woooo...nothing to shout about...really...:p) So far meet only 1 fella who stays just opposite of my room, an exchange english student who is studying Law in QUT, Michael. Chances to meet others will come in the future. Then I got con'ed by Unilodge on Saturday where I realised that the internet connection I applied was actually 480kb....where KB stands for Kilo BITS...and not Bytes. And 480kBITs is actually equivalent to 60kBYTES. Can you believe that? No wonder my WoW latency rose all the way up to 700ms+ and I've been experiencing 1.3kms minimum for the past few days. How the hell will I be able to play smoothly that way? Came the complain mail to the Technical Support team and their reply was Unilodge Brisbane will be upgrading their bandwidth ETA 4th March. Okay thats not too bad. Hopefully speed smoothens. I definitely can't put up with the frequent disconnection. Kay, enought bout Unilodge.
Finally went for my first class yesterday night, Managerial Economics. Learn whole lot bout economics and the prospective of economics in the future, what is economics, micro/macroeconomics and the difference between positive and normative economics. Not bad. Kinda like that subject BUT I felt that the lecturer wasn't prepared for the lecture what so ever because he was stuttering all along the way. If this continues it'll be bad news. Then it was today, a 9am class of Managerial Finance. Guess what? I woke up late. My alarm was suppose to go off by 8am but when I saw the time, it was 9.38am. FARK! Made my way to class by 10am. Missed first half of the class which fortunately for me, was just introduction and definition of some financial terms. Learned bout equity and assets and debts and financial security and shares and Time Value Money and a whole lot of calculative stuff. More on calculation next week. I will definitely enjoy this subject. Needa get a calculator prepared.
Got another class to attend today, Intro To Management, a freaking 3 hour lecture which ends at 9pm. Hopefully its not a boring class. My timetable is not too bad, Tuesday night, Wednesday morning + night and Thursday night. So far more than half of the class is asian. Seen alot of Thai students. Hmmmm.
OMG!!! I just saw an ad on worms growing in bodies and emerging in odd places. Emerging Snatches on 9.30 thursday. EWWWW...gross. Gonna watch it.
Anyway thats bout it for today. Gonna settle some immigration stuff today and hopefully get a 2 year extenstion so that there will be less hassle bout it in the future. Blast my phone that got haywired since last month where the interface just goes off but its actually on. Gonna see if its actually worth fixing cause I'm gonna actually end that contract soon. I'll see what can be done. So no pictures for this blog until I get my camera mailed over or my phone fixed. Will post pics on my graduation on the next blog. Meeting NgaiYung up at Hungry Jacks.
There you go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home