Thoughts of ReMyD: Temporary Unavailability

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Temporary Unavailability

11.55PM

Hey peps. Was away in the coasts the past few days for hols, thus explaining the temporary silence that cursed the blog in the past week. Just got back from dinner at West End, after dropping Kien, his bro and Goh off to the airport and watching National Treasure. Won't be blogging much for today cause I'm really really exhausted from the last week's outing. Once I get my sufficient rest and when those pics are ready, I'll reinsert life into this blog. Just a lil more patience peps. Cheers.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good info

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!, Just browsing around for ideas for my new. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
dedicated server windows 2000

Charles

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home