R.I.P. HDD of Compaq Presario x1075
7.48pm
HDD of laptop confirmed dead. Hanged while I was installing Office into it and XP couldn't format it, saying it was corrupted. Made calls to Compaq Technical Support, and thank god my laptop was still under warranty. But, I have to send my laptop to this place called Geebung, way north. I've really no idea bout this place, only seen the station en route to Carseldine during Easter. Searching for the location online has been futile and my only hope is to get there by taxi, which will dunno cost me God knows how much.
Things aren't just happening for me since end of Easter, and with my laptop dying on me, my only hope in completing my assignments and studies which is due next week, will be in uni. Luckily half of the burden was taken away today, classmate told me Econs assignment postponed a week later, and Finance mid-term will only be conducted in Week7, 18th of April (.....what a date...). So only CB quiz and Management Assignment due next week. Phew. It was not so bad after all. But imagine the feeling of me without my laptop for the next 4-5days. Oh that agonizing pain. No WoW. OMG!!!! no WoW. ARGH!!!!
*Operation Timed Out*
HDD of laptop confirmed dead. Hanged while I was installing Office into it and XP couldn't format it, saying it was corrupted. Made calls to Compaq Technical Support, and thank god my laptop was still under warranty. But, I have to send my laptop to this place called Geebung, way north. I've really no idea bout this place, only seen the station en route to Carseldine during Easter. Searching for the location online has been futile and my only hope is to get there by taxi, which will dunno cost me God knows how much.
Things aren't just happening for me since end of Easter, and with my laptop dying on me, my only hope in completing my assignments and studies which is due next week, will be in uni. Luckily half of the burden was taken away today, classmate told me Econs assignment postponed a week later, and Finance mid-term will only be conducted in Week7, 18th of April (.....what a date...). So only CB quiz and Management Assignment due next week. Phew. It was not so bad after all. But imagine the feeling of me without my laptop for the next 4-5days. Oh that agonizing pain. No WoW. OMG!!!! no WoW. ARGH!!!!
*Operation Timed Out*

2 Comments:
~ 18th of April eh.. now I wonder..
yeah thats a stupid date for some reasons :p
Post a Comment
<< Home