Cut The Crap
12.22PM
Kay, I'm back from this moment, for now. Formatting my goddamned laptop that went itu a coma yesterday while I tried to get some work done at home. Went into cardiac arrest today, and decided to go through a new brain implant. Its damn bad, even formatting it took me a while, and it still is. Lost all my mp3s, uni work that I've done in the past easter week (although not much, which is a blessing else I hafta do it again), and I need to reinstall and repatch WoW. Damned week. Going through alot of troubles for nothing. And they say things happen for a reason, and till now I've yet to find it. But I guess its those sort of experience you go through in life. Things happening for no plain reason and poor ol' lady luck had to be blamed. Thats what makes ppl stronger too I guess (Bah!).
Don't seem to have much interest in blog'ing nowadays. 1. No camera to capture specific moments, or spontaneous moments, which my low quality nokia 7600 camera phone can't create that spark of life. 2. WoW, nuff said. 3. Blardy internet connection in Unilodge is still f*&k'ed up. 4. Ain't nothing much happening nowadays. 5. Photos taken from other cameras can't seem to get in touch with me (still dangling over somebody's comp/cd/thumbdrive/hdd.) From the way ol' prehistorical moment of Jessica's farewell, Dylan's bday, till the latest up to date the moon discovery of easter's fishing trip. Still none of those pictures manage to get into my computer. Things aren't just happening these days. *ALERT ALERT WHIP BADLY NEEDED**SMACK*.
*CENSORED* Blardy big spider spotted just outside my window. I think with its legs spanned straight, it'll be as big as my palm. Ewww.
Its week 5 already. Finance and CB quiz next week. Management and Econs assignment due next week. And I'm here babbling bout my thoughts online. WoW needs to be thrown aside for a while till I get some work done. Finance is getting more complicated. Blowing my brains out with the formulas and stuff. Imagine doing the real taxes for financial institutions. Hmmm Its not bad ya'know here, in the Masters CLab. At least its much more civilized than the multi purpose lab below. Too bad its not open 24hours. Else I'll be camping here. Ah my laptop has finally finished its brainwashing process. Now proceeding into new brain transplant.
Its such a cool weather today. Rain pouring everywhere with me sheltered. I like this feeling, so...calm. Sigh, needa dl all my mp3s again. 3GB just got wasted. YAY XP is now being installed into my laptop. That is the sign of me halting my blog'ing/babbling and getting my ass back to work.
Adios
Kay, I'm back from this moment, for now. Formatting my goddamned laptop that went itu a coma yesterday while I tried to get some work done at home. Went into cardiac arrest today, and decided to go through a new brain implant. Its damn bad, even formatting it took me a while, and it still is. Lost all my mp3s, uni work that I've done in the past easter week (although not much, which is a blessing else I hafta do it again), and I need to reinstall and repatch WoW. Damned week. Going through alot of troubles for nothing. And they say things happen for a reason, and till now I've yet to find it. But I guess its those sort of experience you go through in life. Things happening for no plain reason and poor ol' lady luck had to be blamed. Thats what makes ppl stronger too I guess (Bah!).
Don't seem to have much interest in blog'ing nowadays. 1. No camera to capture specific moments, or spontaneous moments, which my low quality nokia 7600 camera phone can't create that spark of life. 2. WoW, nuff said. 3. Blardy internet connection in Unilodge is still f*&k'ed up. 4. Ain't nothing much happening nowadays. 5. Photos taken from other cameras can't seem to get in touch with me (still dangling over somebody's comp/cd/thumbdrive/hdd.) From the way ol' prehistorical moment of Jessica's farewell, Dylan's bday, till the latest up to date the moon discovery of easter's fishing trip. Still none of those pictures manage to get into my computer. Things aren't just happening these days. *ALERT ALERT WHIP BADLY NEEDED**SMACK*.
Its week 5 already. Finance and CB quiz next week. Management and Econs assignment due next week. And I'm here babbling bout my thoughts online. WoW needs to be thrown aside for a while till I get some work done. Finance is getting more complicated. Blowing my brains out with the formulas and stuff. Imagine doing the real taxes for financial institutions. Hmmm Its not bad ya'know here, in the Masters CLab. At least its much more civilized than the multi purpose lab below. Too bad its not open 24hours. Else I'll be camping here. Ah my laptop has finally finished its brainwashing process. Now proceeding into new brain transplant.
Its such a cool weather today. Rain pouring everywhere with me sheltered. I like this feeling, so...calm. Sigh, needa dl all my mp3s again. 3GB just got wasted. YAY XP is now being installed into my laptop. That is the sign of me halting my blog'ing/babbling and getting my ass back to work.
Adios

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home