My whines...
I don't know if anybody reads this anymore...but I don't care...
There are some things inside of me that I feel like saying it out...
I just don't know where to put it but right here...
Although I already mentioned some of the stuff before...
It somehow relieves me of the things thats running inside my mind...
I don't like to keep things within me cause it just makes me wonder and wonder...
And I hate it...Thats why I tend to look for things to do to stop me from doing these pointless wonders...
Prolly its best to continue...
But then again, why write it on a blog and let it be publicised?
Why not just keep a diary where nobody can see and let it be hidden till god knows when?
Even I do not know that...
Prolly I just want people to know? Prolly I'm not those type who don't like to keep things to myself?
I would like to continue...
But there's something that I must do...
And I'll be back..before this feeling goes away...
There are some things inside of me that I feel like saying it out...
I just don't know where to put it but right here...
Although I already mentioned some of the stuff before...
It somehow relieves me of the things thats running inside my mind...
I don't like to keep things within me cause it just makes me wonder and wonder...
And I hate it...Thats why I tend to look for things to do to stop me from doing these pointless wonders...
Prolly its best to continue...
But then again, why write it on a blog and let it be publicised?
Why not just keep a diary where nobody can see and let it be hidden till god knows when?
Even I do not know that...
Prolly I just want people to know? Prolly I'm not those type who don't like to keep things to myself?
I would like to continue...
But there's something that I must do...
And I'll be back..before this feeling goes away...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home